We are proud of our work. We want to look back on every job as a success. Being serious about the quality of our work means some serious disciplines.
Our Principals have worked in organisations with Quality Systems – helping accredit or extend to ISO 9000, Defence and nuclear industry standards. We’ve seen many systems that don’t work or are ignored. And a few that have worked really well.
We believe passionately in the rigour of a simple quality system that is used because it works.
Our quality principles and procedures revolve around these elements:
- Proper planning, resourcing and documenting when we start up a project.
- Clear accountability, with a project director for every project.
- Periodic project progress reviews.
- Standards and templates for deliverables.
- Peer review of deliverables.
- Documentation and activity management procedures.